Sunday, March 25, 2018

Food Trigger video discussion with Jessica Dudley at Everyday Success- March 2018, behind the scenes






LINK to the video is here: Facebook, publish date was 3/23/2018

Video interview via Facebook Binge Triggers- Jessica Dudley


BONUS: behind the scenes of the video interview.

-1 minute : Recording in my car (as to not awake sleeping teen) does not work, head to desk

20 seconds in, cat approaches

1:22, cat tries to eat the side of the iPad

1:47, trying not to bust out laughing because that cat is still trying to knock the whole iPad off the desk.

2:52, Wondering if I can reposition iPad while describing Instagram accounts and why I'm a food addict in recovery and still take photos of my food ( I still have to eat, YO!, just not my trigger foods) What people think I eat is often wildly off the mark.

13:45  FROZEN. LOL.

14:00 "Legal" Paleo, LCHF, Keto foods- YEAH!!! Just because it's labeled that way doesn't mean it's going to be good for weight maintenance. I keep getting told about the baloney products out there... all the nopes for me.

15:00 That drive from Monterrey to Morro Bay in California is a long, long drive. I recommend 2 drivers on that one. No dried fruit.

16:30 Talking about different ways to "get high" after resolving food highs. Transfer addiction is totally real.

23:30 I could stand up but I'm going to dump my coffee and my iPad. LOL. That will wake up the cat who will want to destroy the iPad.

33:00 My new car has an accurate gas gauge.

All right. That's it for today. Cat is still trying to take out the iPad....
Teen slept through the interview and has not run out of gas.
Pray my old car makes it until the fall of 2018.



iPad destruction is imminent 



No comments:

Post a Comment